NEW Philips Respironics Everflo Oxygen Concentrator Delivery to India, Myanmar, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, Morocco, Algeria, Mozambique available
Found cheaper price elsewhere or would like to negotiate a better one?
Make an Offer
Please complete the form below in full, state how many units you need, the model and how much you would like to pay to pay per unit, excluding VAT. You will get a decision within 30 minutes* during office opening hours.
Supplied with UK 3 Pin square plug and Indian plug adaptor (subject to availability) Please note that local Taxes and Duties may be payable on import.
Respironics EverFlo is a long-life Stationary Oxygen Concentrator. Designed for individuals looking for something more from their oxygen concentrator, this oxygen machine provides Respiratory Therapy for those who may require 5 liters or less of oxygen flow. Unlike most home oxygen concentrators, the EverFlo is lightweight at only 31 pounds. The EverFlo is quiet, emitting less than 45 dBA. This concentrator features a much more compact, ergonomic design that takes up much less space and produces less heat while using less power, all without the risk of losing performance. The EverFlo Oxygen Machine is available with or without an oxygen purity indicator (OPI).
The 5-liter per minute EverFlo boasts a unique set of features designed to reduce the costs of oxygen therapy while remaining easy to use for patients:
● Weighing 31lbs, the EverFlo stationary oxygen concentrator is lightweight and easily transportable.
● EverFlo’s compact and ergonomic design occupies less space in the home, while looking less like a medical device.
● Extremely quiet – making the device less disruptive and more comfortable to use
● Uses less energy and produces less heat – making it both patient- and environmentally-friendly
● Designed with fewer parts, with no filters for the patient to change – resulting in less maintenance in the long run.
● A recessed flow meter and metal cannula connection make EverFlo one of the most durable concentrators on the market.
● EverFlo’s Humidifier Bottle Platform is compatible with all oxygen bottle styles
● Available with or without an Oxygen Purity Indicator (OPI)
Input Voltage: 220 VAC +/- 10%
Input Frequency: 50hz
Average Power Consumption: 350 Watts
Oxygen Concentration (at 5 lpm): 93% (+/- 3%)
Litre Flow: 0.5% to 5 litres per minutes
Weight: 31lbs (14kg)
Sound Level: 45 dbA typical
Dimensions: 23” (584mm) height X 15” (381mm) w X 9.5” (241mm) depth
Required Maintenance: Compressor intake filter change every 2 years
Oxygen Percentage Indicator Alarm Levels: Low Oxygen 82%; Very Low Oxygen 70%
Operating Temperature: 55F – 90F (12 – 32C)
Storage/Transport Humidity: -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C) up to 95% relative humidity
Operating Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity
Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI
Operating Altitude: 0 to 7,500′ (0 to 2,286 m)