2 X O2 10 Litre Oxygen Cans Inc 1 x Cannula and Tubing
2 X9XUDH7Regular price £29.99 Save £-29.99
thr2 X 10 Litre O2 Oxygen Cans Inc 1 x 1.8 Metre Tubing & Nasal Cannula
O2 99.5 % Pure Oxygen Can
O2 Pure Oxygen improves wellbeing, giving energy and drive. It’s invigorating and adds vitality, improving concentration. It helps you to feel better equipped to get through a stressful day.
O2 Oxygen cans are filled with 99.5% pure oxygen and 8 - 10 breaths are sufficient to feel noticeably better, quickly.
How often can O2 be used?
Depending on the requirement e.g. 8-10 times, several times a day.
Who benefits from breathing O2 oxygen: in a can
Anyone who feels run down and experiences loss of energy and concentration or is tired, can benefit.
After 8 - 10 inhalations of oxygen enriched air improvement and wellbeing caBar o2 Limitedn be felt.
If required, the exercise can be repeated after 10 minutes.
O2 is Pure Breathing Grade oxygen filled in a can with a purity of >99.5%.
O2 is Oxygen compressed into light weight cans, without propellant.
Please note item is;
1 x O2 10 Litre can with adaptor and Oxygen mask with 1.8 metres of O2 sure flow tubing & Nasal Cannula
- Increased performance in sport by up to 25%
- Arming the immune system, speedier rehabilitation and healing of wounds
- Mental fitness improved at any time
- Delaying the cell ageing process and Improving concentration
- Breathing eased in summer during spells of high ozone levels and heat
- New energy when tired while driving or at work
- Relief in poorly ventilated conference rooms, class rooms or air conditioned offices
What does the oxygen do?
Applied in the correct way, oxygen-enriched air can increase the feeling of well-being and as an indirect result, the quality of life. Oxygen helps the body to deal with these situations when related to an inefficient supply of oxygen:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep apnoea
- Cluster headache/migraine
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Physical and mental stress
- Increased ozone levels
- Smog and air pollution
- Breathing difficulties
- Sport and Leisure
- In badly ventilated rooms
- When driving and in traffic jams
- After alcohol intake
Clinical trials have shown that the oxygen content of the blood is raised on average by 15 - 20% after 10 breath intakes. Inhalation can support an increase in vitality.
With regular breathing at a flow of 3.5 litres per minute the oxygen is sufficient for approx. 2 minutes.
This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease or medical condition. Always consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking this product.